- Conference Information
- • Welcome Message
- • Committees
- Program at a Glance
- • Presentation Guideline
- Plenary Speakers
- • Abstract Submission
- • Proceeding Submission
- Satellite Meetings
- Travel Support
- Sponsorship & Exhibition
- • Sponsorship
- • Exhibition
- • Exhibitors List
- General Information
- • About Korea
- • Venue
- • Floor Plan
- • Transportation
- • Visa Information
- • Attractions
Feb. 24, 2017
March 12, 2017
Notification of Acceptance
April 20, 2017
Early registration deadline
May. 31, 2017
April 28, 2017
ICNS2017 Special Issue in Physica B (Elsevier) is now open!
All prospective authors are invited to submit your research results to the journal “Physica B”. Submitted manuscripts will be peer-reviewed and will be published in the ICSN2017 Special Volume in 2018.
The scope of the special issue in Physica B comprises all themes presented in the ICNS 2017, including both experimental and theoretical work. However, format and artwork must meet the guideline given in
All manuscripts submitted to Physica B should be original, and the manuscript must be submitted via Physiaca B submission system, under Special Issue of ICNS2017.
The deadline of the proceeding is Aug. 9, 2017.
Requirements & Notes
- Papers will be submitted to Physica B website as regular paper submission. You need to register to create your account, if necessary.
Please select "ICNS2017" at the submission page.
- One manuscript submission per presentation will be allowed.
- There is no page limit per paper. However maximum 5 pages per paper is highly recommended.
- No additional processing fee for authors.
Proceeding submission procedure
1. Access the Physica B homepage.
2. Create login information in Author Information
3. Choose “submit paper” in the main menu.
4. In new submission, please select article type “SI: PHYSB – ICNS2017.
5. Follow the necessary information provided by Journal Submission System
The scope of Physica B comprises all condensed matter physics, including both experimental and theoretical work. Papers should contain a new experimental, calculated, or theoretical result of which the physics is properly discussed. Please read the following information before the submission.
» Download the “Author Information Pack” PDF
» View “Guide for Authors” online